The Fufa Super League Limited (FSLL) has shown readiness for the 7th Annual General Meeting.
The AGM is scheduled to take place on Saturday September 26 at Ridar Hotel, Seeta, Mukono with guests and delegates expected to arrive by 8.45am with the meeting starting at exactly 9am.
The 7th FSLL AGM just hours away@OfficialFUFA @CephasTendereza @SrgPius @RugyendoQuotes @PilsnerLagerUg pic.twitter.com/prKc9YueyS
— StarTimes Uganda Premier League (@UPL) September 24, 2020
Below is the Agenda for AGM
- Welcome & Call to Order.
- Opening Prayer.
- Roll call.
- A declaration that the Annual General Meeting has been convened and composed in compliance with the company memorandum and articles of association.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- An address by the Board Chairman.
- An address by the FUFA Representative.
- Approval of the minutes of the preceding Annual General Meeting.
- Chairman’s Activity Report (containing the activities since the last Annual General Meeting).
- Presentation of the Financial Statements.
- Approval of the Financial Statements.
- Approval of the Budget.
- Appointment of Independent Auditors upon the proposal of the Board.
- Confirmation of admission for Membership.
- Discussion of proposals submitted by Members and Board;
- Change of accounting date from 30th June to 31st December.
- Formation of the UPL SACCO.
- Closing Remarks