Seven-time champions Express FC could earn their first ever double over Onduparaka as they aim to end an eleven game winless run.
Since earning promotion, the Caterpillars have never lost home and away to Express and will hope the run continues on Friday in the day’s early kick off.
James Odoch admits his players are under pressure to deliver a win as they are not yet safe sitting just four points above the relegation zone.
“It will be a tough game because Onduparaka is a stubborn team against us (Express),” said Odoch. “We shall handle them the way we did in the away game when we won but we shall require more effort,” he added.
“We have taken long without winning at our home ground and we must all come out to see that we win three points since we are also not safe.
“The players are aware and I know they have pressure like every one of us but they will give us maximum points.”
The caterpillars current sit bottom of the 15-team table and desperate to pick maximum points to enlighten survival chances.
Friday 31st March 2023.
- Express FC Vs Onduparaka FC, Muteesa II Stadium-Wankulukuku (2:00pm) Live on Sanyuka Prime TV.
- Busoga United FC Vs SC Villa, Kakindu Stadium-Jinja (4:00pm) Live on FUFA TV
- Wakiso Giants FC Vs UPDF FC, Kabaka Kyabaggu Stadium-Wakiso (4:00 pm)
Saturday 01st March 2023.
- Soltilo Bright Stars FC Vs URA FC, Kavumba Recreation Grounds-Wakiso(2:00pm) Live on FUFA TV
- KCCA FC Vs Maroons, MTN Omondi Stadium-Lugogo (4:00pm) Live on Sanyuka Prime TV.